This is almost where it begun for Griddle Pancake. Back when we were living
together in our little London flat, cooking up the simplest pancakes which required
the least amount of mess and fewest ingredients.
We’re not breaking new ground here – but what better way to start our recipe
collection than with the basics!
Ladies and Gents – your egg and banana pancakes…
Let the topping dilemma begin!
1. 2 Medium Ripe Bananas, mashed
2. 2 Large eggs.
Optional Griddle Upgrades:
3. 1-2 Tablespoons Cocoa Powder.
4. ⅛ teaspoon Baking powder (for fluffier pancakes)
5. Pinch of Salt.
6. ¼ teaspoon Vanilla Extract.
7. 1 Tablespoon Honey.
- Beat the eggs
- Blend in the mashed banana
- Add in any extras
- Heat frying pan ,spray with a thin film of oil and cook for about 1 min